Broken entry of a day

Hey guys,

I have used Piwik for about an half year now.
Since one day in October everything that has to do with a time period is broken (mainly charts). I know the date, cause on this special day Piwik cannot show me anything…
And since that day Flash Chart always says “Error #2320.

How can I fix that problem? I guess if I simply drop this day from the database I will crash it, wouldn’t I? And I’m not sure if it is that easy to “drop a day”, either.

Regards,
ps-evo

what do you mean by “period stats are broken” exactly?
can you some error message using Firebug?>

If archives have been generated, delete the row(s) for that date.

If you can, dump the rows for that day into a file, and we might be able to figure out the cause.

[quote=matthieu @ Nov 9 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what do you mean by “period stats are broken” exactly?
can you some error message using Firebug?>

Take look on the picture attached (I wasn’t allowed to upload it somewhere else, to use the [img ] tag style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif ).
Firebug just shows me a 500 error for each module…
QUOTE (vipsoft @ Nov 9 2009, 11:26 PM]If archives have been generated, delete the row(s) for that date.

If you can, dump the rows for that day into a file, and we might be able to figure out the cause.[/quote]
So simply run

SELECT * FROM `ps_evo_stats`.`piwik_archive_numeric_2009_10` WHERE date1 = '2009-10-13'
and
SELECT * FROM `ps_evo_stats`.`piwik_archive_blob_2009_10` WHERE date1 = '2009-10-13'

?
I thought that may crashes my database…

I’ve added the hole table (no pma installed). Maybe you can find out the problem.

It looks like the problem is at least one bad row in your log_visit table causing 2009-10-13 to not be archived successfully.

Can you try a check/repair on your database?