Blank page in my widget

Hello, I use PIWIK 0.9.9 and i can see my stats in IE,
I use flash to display stats in my homepage and work only with FIREFOX, CHROME but NOT IE. Even if i use IFRAME, it doesn’t work
Anyone have this problem?

Edit :
I use a function php to display a flash widget :
$res = ‘’;
$res .=’’;

Are you saying you only get this issue with IE, or that you don’t use IE at all?

I’m having the same issue with IE. Widgets work fine in all other browsers, but in IE Flash widgets don’t show up --they’re just blank. When I right-click it says “Movie not loaded…”

rlesterphx: Please clarify whether your problem is in the Piwik dashboard or when embedding the widget.

dede093: you may need to set-up a cross domain policy file. An example is in misc/crossdomain.xml.

[quote=vipsoft @ Aug 31 2010, 02:48 AM]rlesterphx: Please clarify whether your problem is in the Piwik dashboard or when embedding the widget.

dede093: you may need to set-up a cross domain policy file. An example is in misc/crossdomain.xml.[/quote]

Sorry, should’ve been more clear. The issue was with embedding Flash widgets into my site. I found that the widget code supplied by the Piwik dashboard wasn’t very IE friendly.