Big problems after update to 2.14.0

Hi,

on Thursday I have updated a worked Piwik installation to 2.14.0. After the update I have problems:

1. no “Besucher in Echtzeit” are countet.

Since Sunday the next problem with this message and I get no admin menu:

1. piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/ExampleUI.php line 48

message: Call to undefined method Piwik\Menu\MenuTop::addEntry() in /www/htdocs/…/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/ExampleUI.php 48 using PHP 5.4.42-nmm1

Waht can I do?

Thanks for help
Mustermann

Hi Mustermann,

1. do you see any error in your server error log?

2. delete the file piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/ExampleUI.php

Hi,

I have delete the file piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/ExampleUI.php

and no I have this messages:

Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs/…/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/API.php
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs/…/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/Controller.php
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs/…/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/earth.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs/…/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/jupiter.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs/…/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/LICENSE
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/mars.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/mercury.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/neptune.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/saturn.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/uranus.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/images/icons-planet/venus.png
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/Menu.php
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/plugin.json
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/templates/evolutiongraph.twig
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/templates/notifications.twig
Fehlende Datei: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/templates/sparklines.twig

This one is since some versions and I move the file as binary via ftp to the directory and then it is ok:
Unterschiedliche Dateigröße: /www/htdocs//piwik/plugins/UserCountry/images/flags/mo.png (erwartete Größe: 456, gefunden: 290)

Thanks for help.
Mustermann

Hi Matt,

where I can find the server log?

Since the version 2.14.0 piwik did not count any user!

I have this message:

I have delete the plugin ExampleUI and now I get this message more than 20x:

WARNING: /www/htdocs/w00d6ce5/piwik/core/Theme.php(140): Warning - file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/ExampleTheme/images/sort_subtable_desc_light.png) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/w00d6ce5/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/…:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php:/dev/urandom) - Piwik 2.14.0 - Please report this message in the Piwik forums: [forum.piwik.org] (please do a search first as it might have been reported already)

What can i do to have my daily accounting back?

Thanks for help.

Mustermann

@Mustermann what is your website URL tracked with Piwik?

also enable debug for Tracker as explaned here: Tracking HTTP API: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

Hi,

you can see my website here http://oldtimer-veranstaltung.de/

I have put [Tracker] debug = 1 in the file “config.ini.php” on the server.

Thank you for help
Mustermann

The error message is Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘location_browser_lang’ in ‘field list’

please check workaround: 301 Moved Permanently

Hi,

sorry I don´t know what I had do do to solve the problem in the table of database:

please check workaround: [forum.piwik.org] —>

in meantime, fix your issue by running:

ALTER TABLE piwik_log_visit ADD COLUMN location_browser_lang VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL;

What shall I do?

All was running fine some years and after update to 2.14.0 I have no accounting .

Thanks for help.

Mustermann

execute the SQL query
ALTER TABLE piwik_log_visit ADD COLUMN location_browser_lang VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL;

via phpmyadmin or other sql tool?

Hi,

I have execute the SQL query
via phpmyadmin

Nothing had changed!

I get this messages:

WARNING: /www/htdocs/w00d6ce5/piwik/plugins/DevicesDetection/Visitor.php(89): Notice - Undefined index: config_browser_version - Piwik 2.14.0 - Please report this message in the Piwik forums: http://forum.piwik.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already)

Since many years I use piwik and never I have had problems and now with 2.14.0 no acoounting visitors.

Thanks for help
Mustermann

The error message changed so it’s getting better. try this complete workaround with all columns :301 Moved Permanently

Hi Matt,

thank you for help. This was the solution:

http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,127838,page=1#msg-127967

Now the users will be account.

Musterrmann

After executing the relevant SQL correction the problem still appeared.
Since I noticed it was related to the plugin UserLanguage, I solved the problem by deactivating it.
I then was able to reactivate it without popping the problem anymore.

Hope this may help

michel

Same here. The update to 2.14.1 left me a blank page with just the navigation bar :X
I deactivated the plugin UserLanguage - phhhhh. OK its workin again now,but I think a bug fix is necessary.