Auto-Archiving error

Hi all,
I noticed today some message errors during auto-archiving and I’d like to know if someone already see something like this:

INFO [2021-04-14 19:08:38] 3944 Error: Got invalid response from API request: ?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=4&period=day&date=2021-04-04&format=json&segment=entryPageUrl%3D%40sports-betting-guide%3BreferrerType%3D%3Dsearch&trigger=archivephp. Response was ‘Got invalid response from API request: https://t.betus.com.pa?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=4&period=day&date=2021-04-04&format=json&segment=entryPageUrl%3D%40sports-betting-guide%3BreferrerType%3D%3Dsearch&trigger=archivephp&. Response was ‘curl_exec: OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054. Hostname requested was: t.betus.com.pa’’

INFO [2021-04-14 19:08:38] 3944 Error: Error unserializing the following response from ?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=4&period=day&date=2021-04-04&format=json&segment=entryPageUrl%3D%40sports-betting-guide%3BreferrerType%3D%3Dsearch&trigger=archivephp: ‘Got invalid response from API request: https://t.betus.com.pa?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=4&period=day&date=2021-04-04&format=json&segment=entryPageUrl%3D%40sports-betting-guide%3BreferrerType%3D%3Dsearch&trigger=archivephp&. Response was ‘curl_exec: OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054. Hostname requested was: t.betus.com.pa’’

The weird thing is it is randon. Some day there is no error and another days there are few errors.
Also I added --accept-invalid-ssl-certificate to the task but it didn’t ignore this error.

There was no change on my Matomo system other than a Matomo upgrade to 4.2.1. Also no changes on Firewall rules.
Here is more details about my Matomo system:

• Matomo version: 4.2.1
  • SO: Windows Server 2016
  • Web Server: IIS 10
  • PHP: 7.3.8

Any suggestion how to fix it?
I’m not sure if it is related to the execution time if the script. Could I just increase the PHP timeout or max execution time?

Thank you.
Oswaldo