Archive.sh not working anymore


(nicolas_79) #1

Hello everybody,

I use Piwik with 3 sites (appx 50’000 visits per day). I started 1 week ago. Until now everything went fine. Today the statistics where missing. I use the archive.sh Script to process the data.

When i call the archive.sh script now the following output is generated:

public_html/misc/cron/archive.sh

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

Any idea what is going wrong?

Best regards

Nicolas


(nicolas_79) #2

Any ideas?

I enabled logging, the only output is written to the api_log:

"Piwik_VisitsSummary_API" "getVisits" "a:3:{s:6:"idSite";N;s:6:"period";N;s:4:"date";N;}" "a:3:{i:0;s:3:"all";i:1;s:3:"day";i:2;s:6:"last52";}" "2.281" "Piwik_DataTable_Array<hr>" "2009-01-08T09:14:40+01:00" "0"
"Piwik_VisitsSummary_API" "getVisits" "a:3:{s:6:"idSite";N;s:6:"period";N;s:4:"date";N;}" "a:3:{i:0;s:3:"all";i:1;s:4:"week";i:2;s:6:"last52";}" "1.355" "Piwik_DataTable_Array<hr>" "2009-01-08T09:14:41+01:00" "0"
"Piwik_VisitsSummary_API" "getVisits" "a:3:{s:6:"idSite";N;s:6:"period";N;s:4:"date";N;}" "a:3:{i:0;s:3:"all";i:1;s:4:"year";i:2;s:6:"last52";}" "1.371" "Piwik_DataTable_Array<hr>" "2009-01-08T09:14:41+01:00" "0"

(Matthieu Aubry) #3

Do you have any error in the apache error log?


(nicolas_79) #4

No, In the apache logs everything seams fine. Also in the web interface all stats up to the day the log archive job did not work anymore appear as they should.


(Matthieu Aubry) #5

The problem might be that you changed your password, hence your token_auth changed.
please check your token_auth is the right one for the super user.
there is a ticket to make the token_auth automatically loaded from the config file, which would be easier to handle.


(nicolas_79) #6

[quote=matthieu @ Jan 12 2009, 09:07 PM]The problem might be that you changed your password, hence your token_auth changed. please check your token_auth is the right one for the super user.
there is a ticket to make the token_auth automatically loaded from the config file, which would be easier to handle.[/quote]

Thank you! This solved the problem. The archive job now works again.

Best regards

Nicolas