An error occurred updating 2.17.1 to 3.0

Hi,

I’ve tried to update my site manually, as always.
After ftp all files, I’ve launched my piwik page, and received this message:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“.form-description is undefined: failed at .form-description; line: 5977”) in “@CoreUpdater/runUpdaterAndExit_welcome.twig” at line 8.

I"ve checked my logs and having these errors:

20161223T105613: MYSITE.com/piwik/index.php
Error in Piwik: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("The ui asset with 'href' = …MYSITE/piwik/libs/bower_components/materialize/dist/css/materialize.min.css is not readable") in "@CoreUpdater/runUpdaterAndExit_welcome.twig" at line 8.

20161223T110130: MYSITE.com/piwik/index.php
Error in Piwik: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (".form-description is undefined: failed at .form-description; line: 5977") in "@CoreUpdater/runUpdaterAndExit_welcome.twig" at line 8.

20161223T110512: MYSITE.com/piwik/piwik.php
Error in Piwik (tracker): Error query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘visit_total_interactions’ in ‘field list’ In query: SELECT visit_last_action_time, visit_first_action_time, idvisitor, idvisit, user_id, visit_exit_idaction_url, visit_exit_idaction_name, visitor_returning, visitor_days_since_first, visitor_days_since_order, visitor_count_visits, visit_goal_buyer, location_country, location_region, location_city, location_latitude, location_longitude, referer_name, referer_keyword

I have a light trafic site from a long time, databse is now 121mb.

What can I do to correct the problem?

Regards,
Jacques

Hi Jacques,

Try to delete the plugin plugins/InterSites from your file system.

if you still have the Error query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'visit_total_interactions' in 'field list error, try this: Piwik 3.0 database upgrade error