After Upgrading to 0.6.3 my Actions->Pages is not working properly

For some odd reason, after I upgraded to Piwik 0.6.3, my Actions-> Pages only track the index page; It doesn’t go to sub-pages.

Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to fix it.

Thanks.

Hi

As I can see this is correct.

Take a look at the URLs on your website. They are build like
/index.php?/travel_info/

Do you use a special CMS for your sites? Maybe you can add an .htaccess file to hide the index.php

Regards,
Christian.

Yes, I use Expression Engine. But I am not sure on how to do add an htaccess. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif
The weird thing is that the “actions->pages” were working fine before the update.
I will try to see how to add the htaccess and scream further if it doesn’t work.

Thanks though. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

It’s most likely that your page structure has changed. The URL consists of:
scheme://domain/path?query_string - and the Action > Pages only shows paths. As Christian already pointed out, your CMS is using the query string (everything after the question mark) to navigate through subpages.
This is a problem of your CMS and can be solved with .htaccess. Try the following .htaccess:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.+) index.php/$1 [L]

Thanks Fabian.
I will try this tomorrow with the help of one of the programmers at my office.
If it doesn’t work, I will let you guys know.

Thanks a lot for all the help. I hope this will fix my issue style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Hello Fabian,
We have an issue here, we are running on a windows server.

Now, we also found some other issues after the upgrade. Other than the pages only tracking to the index, we are experiencing some sections with no data, such as “Action -> Entry Pages”. This is if we select to view a whole month.

We also noticed that on the “Action->Page titles”, we are getting what we would see on the “Action->Pages”, or at least a very similar table. Definitely no the Page titles.

I think our whole installation (upgrade) has been messed up. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks.