Add New Currency

I’m new user of piwik and i’m having some difficulties in creating a new currency value for piwik which is my country currency value Malaysian Ringgit (RM). Is there any way to adding in?? I’d been looking for it in the database but it seems not in there…so i need some help and guide in creating new currency. Thanks.

Open a ticket on Trac. We might refactor this into core/DataFiles for consistency.

A ticket has been created. http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1782

thx vipsoft, maybe i might look into there and try to add in some if possible and mod them. Thanks a lot.
The ticket is use for suggestion in future upgrades??

From the ticket given location, plugins/SitesManager/API.php
i’d add in my country currency to the array
getCurrencyList() function
’MYR’ => ‘Malaysian Ringgit (Rm)’,

getCurrencySymbols() function
’MYR’ => 'Rm ',

but what if there is some necessary changes to be made on converting the currency value from? for example converting USD to MYR. Anyway thx a lot to ur help vipsoft~ style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Piwik doesn’t do any exchange rate conversion. That’s certainly something that could be added in the future.

You’ll want to look at the the two checkins I made. These should be trivial to backport to 1.0. I expanded the number of supported currencies from 25 to 150 (includes the ringgit). I think the only ones missing are ISO4217 codes for currencies not (or no longer) in general circulation.

thanks very much vipsoft, the new function is working well and really useful…
Thanks a lot for that style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif ~