Action Reports Showing No Data

Upgraded and Still having the same issue

Casey, do you have the problem for NEW data as well ?

in that case, how big is your database? could you send me a dump and explain how to reproduce the issue?

I am getting updates, the real time visitors is working correctly. I am not getting any reports under the action tab. My database size is 1.009 GB atm.
You should have a login to our piwik system, if you have lost it let me know. I will send you a dump through email.

Here is our tracking code,

<script type="text/javascript">
		var pkBaseURL =  "https://portal.alphagraphics.com/piwik/";
		document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + pkBaseURL + "piwik.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
		</script><script type="text/javascript">
		try {
		var piwikTracker = Piwik.getTracker(pkBaseURL + "piwik.php", <?=$this->piwik_id?>);
		piwikTracker.setRequestMethod ('POST');
		piwikTracker.trackPageView();
		piwikTracker.enableLinkTracking();
		} catch( err ) {}
		</script>

Thank you. Can you please try remove piwikTracker.setRequestMethod (‘POST’); from the request?

Does it work for new requests?

thanks for your patience.

Also, appreciate if you can update to 301 Moved Permanently which is now working well and fixing many small bugs!

Still did not resolve the issue.

I have the same problem, only action report have no data? others are fine,

any solution?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Andy

I am having the same problem. Every report working perfectly except for the action data which complains that is has no data.

James

are you using 1.12 release?

i had similar problems. KEY words are piwik actions page titles There is no data for this report!

More description:
for one day, let us say Oct, 8th, from morning to around noon, the page titles in Actions still works fine showing everything. After a while , for unknown reason, when click page titles again, it shows : There is no data for this report!

Solutions tired:
At the first place, i doubt that my mysql config may be wrong. So i modified the mysql config file, set max_allowed_packet=100M. also added wait_timeout=2880000 interactive_timeout = 2880000, however, it didn’t work.

Any solution for this?

Thanks.

have you made any change in your website HTML structure since it stopped working?