I have DEV SERVER and LIVE SERVER.
I’ve installed MYSQL and piwik 1.12 version on DEV SERVER. Than i inserted a tracking code on php page on DEV SERVER and everything works just fine. I’ve tested it and page was reporting open event. When I coped the page with tracking code to LIVE SERVER it stopped working but only in chrome browser (v30)
FF, Opera even IE (!) works just fine with LIVE SERVER and every page access is logged correctly but using chrome I get the following error in network requests:
Status Code:401 Unauthorized
in Chrome, if I copy&paste the above link in another chrome tab, it opens just fine without error and this is logged in piwik.
Again, this problem does not exist if I open same page on DEV SERVER.