1.8.3 -> 1.8.4

Hello together!

After updating I get message below.

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘log_action.url_prefix’ in ‘field list’

Backtrace:
#0 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/libs/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’???SELECT???..’, Array)
#3 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(220): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’???SELECT???..’, Array)
#4 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/plugins/Actions/Actions.php(767): Piwik_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’???SELECT???..’, Array)
#5 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/plugins/Actions/Actions.php(574): Piwik_Actions->archiveDayQueryProcess(‘log_action.name…’, Array, 'log_link_visit
…’, ’12 DESC, name…’, ‘log_action.idac…’, ‘idaction_url’, Object(Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day), Object(Piwik_RankingQuery))
#6 [internal function]: Piwik_Actions->archiveDay(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification))
#7 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/libs/Event/Dispatcher.php(284): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php(668): Event_Dispatcher->postNotification(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification), false, false)
#9 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php(45): Piwik_PostEvent(‘ArchiveProcessi…’, Object(Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day))
#10 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/ArchiveProcessing.php(498): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day->compute()
#11 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/Archive/Single.php(226): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing->launchArchiving()
#12 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(192): Piwik_Archive_Single->prepareArchive()
#13 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(131): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getArchiveIdsAfterLaunching(Array)
#14 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(108): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->loadValuesFromDB(Array)
#15 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(73): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getValues(Array)
#16 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/plugins/MultiSites/API.php(192): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getDataTableFromNumeric(Array)
#17 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/plugins/MultiSites/API.php(112): Piwik_MultiSites_API->buildDataTable(‘all’, ‘day’, ‘2012-09-16’, false, false, false)
#18 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(65): Piwik_MultiSites_API->getAll(‘day’, ‘2012-09-16’, false)
#19 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(37): Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->getSitesInfo(Object(Piwik_View))
#20 [internal function]: Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->index()
#21 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/core/FrontController.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#22 /var/www/my/adress/piwik/index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
#23 {main}

Filezilla did not display any Error.

Any ideas how to go forward?
Thank you.

It looks like the update script didn’t run for you maybe?

Can you run the following SQL query:

UPDATE piwik_option SET option_value = "1.8.3" WHERE option_name = "version_core"

This should trigger the DB update again. Does it work ok?

[quote=matt]
It looks like the update script didn’t run for you maybe?
…snip…
Does it work ok?[/quote]

Thanks for fast respond!
Script didn’t run. Thank you.

Now it did: After updating - I see “%pageviews%” instead of the figures in the overview dashboard of all domains.

Ok - now it is fine. Was refreshing the page for some time and now the figures are displayed.

:slight_smile:

Hello together!

After updating I get this message below.

===================

Notice: Undefined index: cart_nb_conversions in /var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/tmp/templates_c/%%8D^8DD^8DD43CF4%%single_goal.tpl.php on line 70

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/tmp/templates_c/%%8D^8DD^8DD43CF4%%single_goal.tpl.php:70]#1 include(…) called at [/var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]#2 Smarty->fetch(…) called at [/var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/core/View.php:133]#3 Piwik_View->render(…) called at [/var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/plugins/Goals/Controller.php:67]#4 Piwik_Goals_Controller->goalReport(…) called at [:]#5 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/core/FrontController.php:138]#6 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/var/www/virtual/myaccount/htdocs/_piwik/index.php:53]

======================

I got the same error as reported by latse.

Thank you for the report!

can you please replace both files with the new ones:

http://dev.piwik.org/svn/tags/1.8.4/plugins/Goals/templates/single_goal.tpl

http://dev.piwik.org/svn/tags/1.8.4/plugins/Goals/templates/table_by_dimension.tpl

-> This should fix the problem that Goals reports are not loading in Piwik 1.8.4!

Alternatively, you can download and use the 1.8.4 release, with the bug fix included, from: http://builds.piwik.org/piwik-1.8.4.zip

That works fine. Thank you.

Thanks for the help that works now :slight_smile:

…but got diff issues but that for diff thread tho.

Works almost… only “Conversions overview by type of visit” keeps empty.

Works almost… only “Conversions overview by type of visit” keeps empty.

What do you mean, can you please post a screenshot? do you see the same on the demo.piwik.org ?