0.5.3 can't install

Hello, I have a problem with Piwik 0.5.3. Befor Update 0.5.1 I have with Piwik no problems. Since the Update I receive always an error. When I delete the Piwik-folder on the Server and upload new I receive always another error. Now the error is:

The class Piwik_VisitTime couldn't be found in the file '/mnt/xxx/xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/piwik/plugins/VisitTime/VisitTime.php'
Backtrace:

#0 /mnt/xxx/xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php(244): Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugin('VisitTime')
#1 /mnt/xxx/xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php(165): Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugins()
#2 /mnt/xxx/xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/piwik/core/FrontController.php(209): Piwik_PluginsManager->setPluginsToLoad(Array)
#3 /mnt/xxx/xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/piwik/index.php(103): Piwik_FrontController->init()
#4 {main}

(For use my old Piwik-Database, I save my config.ini.php on my Desktop.)

I hope everyone can help me. And sorry for my bad english…

Best regards from Germany.

What is your PHP version and previous Piwik version? That might help us determine if there was a compat buster.

At this point, all I can suggest is looking at VisitTime.php and seeing if it’s intact/correct. From the command line, try: php -l VisitTime.php

Also PHP-Version is 5.2.11 and Piwik is 0.5.3 (downloaded today).

I have reupload piwik on my Server. Now the error messasge are:

Fatal error: Class 'Piwik_Timer' not found in /mnt/xxxx/xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/piwik/core/FrontController.php on line 249

The error message is always changed again… style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

This suggests a problem in your ftp client.

Thx, I use another FTP Client! It’s now ok! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif