Wrong period data after update

HELLO,

I am reaching out to you because I have had a problem since installing the “Marketing Campain Reports” plugin (installed just after the 4.13.2 update), on 01/29/2023.

In the campaign reports, the data calculated BEFORE 01/29 is correct, whether it is day by day or over a period. But, if I want to display the data for a period that exceeds 01/29, all the data becomes false!

Do you have any idea about the possible causes of this issue ?

Thanks

HELLO,

I am reaching out to you because I have had a problem since installing the “Marketing Campain Reports” plugin (installed just after the 4.13.2 update), on 01/29/2023.

In the campaign reports, the data calculated BEFORE 01/29 is correct, whether it is day by day or over a period. But, if I want to display the data for a period that exceeds 01/29, all the data becomes false!

Do you have any idea about the possible causes of this issue ?

Thanks

Hi @Klethimonier

Can you check if there is data archiving work well on the selected period? It seems on the smallest one there is some problem (message in the blue box).
Can you compare data of the selected period with the ones of individual months and / or weeks?
Did you ever try to invalidate report data for day periods from 1st of January 2022?

Hi @heurteph-ei thanks for your reply.

I just tried to display in “week” or “month” mode on the concerned period, and the reports are correct. So it’s only the “period” display that doesn’t work correctly.

I then tried to invalidate the reports (and then restart an archive) as you told me. This does not correct the problem unfortunately :confused:

Maybe @innocraft have an idea on this strange behavior?

Hi @Klethimonier ,

Could you please get in touch with our Support team at shop@matomo.org

Unfortunately no. I tried to contact shop@matomo.org but don’t get any response.

@innocraft @karthik
Did you receive the message from Klethimonier?

Hi @heurteph-ei @Klethimonier ,

Unfortunately I do not see any email in our support mailbox

Hi @karthik. Maybe a problem with the SMTP of my office. I resend an email with my personal address just now.