Where to put the code on a frameset-site?

hey! i have a little problem. where do i have to put the code on a frameset-site?
if i put it above the <frameset…>-tag piwik is counting everything but i can not open the site - just a white screen appears…

if i put the piwik-code somewhere under the <frameset …>-tag the page appears but piwik is not counting…
i tried everything! please help me!!!
here is the original code without the piwik-part:

<html>
<head>
<title>www.theografie.com</title>
</head>

<frameset rows="100%,*" border="0">  
  <frame src="http://theo.bplaced.net">   
  <noframes>
    <body>
      <p>Zur anzeige der Seite werden Frames benötigt.</p>
      <p>Theografie, Fotografie, Christoph Thewes, Theo Thewes, Christoph Theo Thewes, Street, Fotographie, Photography, kilu</p>

</body>
  </noframes>
</frameset>
</html>

thank you!

Theo,

Piwik is counting when a site with the Piwik-code is loaded. The frameset will be loaded only once, so this is the wrong place for statistics. The code should be in the part, which is changing when a user clicks on a navigation link.

But if I´m right you have no changing content, there is only one site where the shown flash-objects are changing. Put the Piwik-code in your /flash/index.html, so you should be able to count the visitors.

[size=8pt]-----------
Portemonnaie-Shop - my site[/size]

yes, the code on my flash/index.html is working correctly - but as the externel website there will be shown only this frame-site “www.theografie.com”. but i want to know where my visitors are from - from which page!

am i the only one with this problem? i cant imagine.

Put the tracking code in the main page and frames, so it doesn’t matter how the visitor reaches your site (eg where a search engine crawler indexed your frame).

ok, here is my problem in detail.

i have my homepage (http://theo.bplaced.net) with all pages (frames, etc.) with piwik code inside - and piwik is working!

BUT, i have my domain (www.theografie.com) with a redirection. and the code above (post #1) is the content of the redirection - and there the piwik-code is not working.

the result is, that piwik is showing me, that alle my visitors come to my site from “www.theografie.com” - but i want to know from where they are realy from (google, other homepages, …) - so the first step of counting is missing!

do you get my problem?

That’s not a bug in Piwik. This is likely browser dependent (preserving the referrer across a redirect).

On www.theografie.com, you could:

[quote=vipsoft @ Mar 12 2009, 05:20 PM]That’s not a bug in Piwik. This is likely browser dependent (preserving the referrer across a redirect).

On www.theografie.com, you could:

yeah! CNAME works for me!
thanks a lot!