Weekly report sending stopped working

I have installed Piwik 2.12.1 on my server and check about 70 websites with it.
Some of the user asked me why the automatically report send function doesn’t work anymore.
If I click the button to send report manually, I receive the mail as usual, but the system doesn’t do it
on schedule base automatically.
I run PHP 5.3.3.

Any idea where to check it?

Thanks in advance.

Maik

I have the same problem since weeks.
I have 5 sites and there only 2 Mails where sent.

Piwik 2.12.1
PHP 5.4.34

Please compare with: 301 Moved Permanently

etofi: one reason for not sending at all can be that the memory limit set for php is reached. That depends on the “amount of work” to do. So, it can be ok with one run and not ok with another run. It can also be ok with a manual run and not with the automated run as the data changed between the two runs. Check your php logs for thsi error!

Maik: wait until the next time it should run. It’s possible that the first run after an update is “skipped”. If you still don’t get it next time wait one day just to be sure before you report back here. As you can see in my post, I was getting the report skipped with the first run and then I got it one day later from the second run on …

Hi,

I have only three errors in the log:

[Mon Mar 30 01:55:07 2015] [notice] child pid 1397 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

[Mon Mar 30 09:22:52 2015] [error] [client 91.198.xx.xx] File does not exist: /home/www/analytics.xxx.de/misc/user/logo.png, referer: http://analytics.xxx.de/index.php?module=CoreAdminHome&action=generalSettings&idSite=1&period=month&date=today
[Mon Mar 30 09:22:52 2015] [error] [client 91.198.xx.xx] File does not exist: /home/www/analytics.xxx.de/misc/user/favicon.png, referer: http://analytics.xxx.de/index.php?module=CoreAdminHome&action=generalSettings&idSite=1&period=month&date=today

kind regard
Eric

your php error log, of course.

Ok, my Provider turned on the php error log in my account.
So I have to wait a week.

Ok, now I found this PHP Error

[15-Apr-2015 14:54:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 72876032) (tried to allocate 3040 bytes) in /home/www/analytics.xxxxx.de/libs/pChart2.1.3/class/pImage.class.php on line 93

I have a PHP memory limit of 256MB - is that not enough?

Ok, now it works - I had not enough PHP memory…