Web cron archiving error

I’ve got a web cron task set up to trigger piwik archiving. However the archiving task doesn’t work. Calling the url directly results in this error:
Error: De methode ‘runCronArchiving’ bestaat niet of is niet beschikbaar in de module ‘\Piwik\Plugins\CoreAdminHome\API’.
Meaning something like “The method ‘runCronArchiving’ doesn’t exist or is unavailable in module ‘\Piwik\Plugins\CoreAdminHome\API’”. What’s wrong here? I’m on Piwik 2.14.1.

Hi there,

For the archive via URL, Check your token_auth is correctly set to the Super User token_auth?

For the archive via the CLI/cron job, what is the error message?

I’m sure I’ve provided the correct token_auth. The exact same URL used to work with a previous version of Piwik (I’m not really sure at which version the problem started though). My webhost doesn’t provide me with a “real” cron job, so I can’t run it that way. The only thing I can do is run the archive-URL which results in the error mentioned.

I’m sure I’ve provided the correct token_auth.

You’re sure, but did you check?

Look like the tutorial at: https://www.easycron.com/cron-job-tutorials/how-to-set-up-cron-job-for-piwik, maybe help you.

Matt: woops. It appears I changed my password recently, thereby changing the token_auth. I’ll go cry in shame somewhere.

Madge: no.