Watch your Piwik statistics on iPhone

Hello,

I just made a first Open Source PHP website that allow you to watch your piwik stats on your iPhone. Just download the source on www.inovatis.fr/index.php/piwik-4-iphone.

Enjoy...

Olivier

Hi!

Nice thing!

Does it work on a Palm Pre too?

Bye
Marcus (aka Tiggr)

[quote=Tiggr @ Feb 10 2010, 07:20 PM]Hi!

Nice thing!

Does it work on a Palm Pre too?

Bye
Marcus (aka Tiggr)[/quote]

Maybe, you can try here www.inovatis.fr/Piwik4iPhone/ (it’s a demo version plugged on the piwikdemo environment …)

Hello
can we see a demo, or screenshots, of this mod? It would be ideal to have it as a Piwik plugin or integrated in core… if you’re interested, let us know

Hi!

I’ve just uploaded it onto my own server, giving it a try. But I have no iPhone for crossreferenc, what should happen.

If I click on one of the websites, nothing happens, but I can change betweent todays statistics and yesterday.

Bye
Marcus (aka Tiggr)

[quote=Tiggr @ Feb 11 2010, 03:39 PM]Hi!

I’ve just uploaded it onto my own server, giving it a try. But I have no iPhone for crossreferenc, what should happen.

If I click on one of the websites, nothing happens, but I can change betweent todays statistics and yesterday.

Bye
Marcus (aka Tiggr)[/quote]

To have details of one of your websites you must have enabled the Live plugin, details are based on it.

[quote=matthieu @ Feb 11 2010, 10:10 AM]Hello
can we see a demo, or screenshots, of this mod? It would be ideal to have it as a Piwik plugin or integrated in core… if you’re interested, let us know[/quote]

There are some screenshot for the home page, the live visits and the detail page.