Visits Overview and Channel Types Error

Hello;
I am receiving this error for my “Visits Overview” and “Channel Types”. Oops… there was a problem during the request. Maybe the server had a temporary issue, or maybe you requested a report with too much data. Please try again. If this error occurs repeatedly please contact your Matomo administrator for assistance.

I perused the site for similar topics but not finding how to fix this problem. Can someone help please?

What is your version of Matomo?
Do these errors appears every time, or just from time to time?
What happens if you press F5?
How many visits per day?
Did you configure CRON to generate report data?

The same error I am having frequently. I used the Wordpress plugin and received the error. Then I installed Matomo with Installtron in Cpanel directly, but still I receive this same error.

In my case:
What is your version of Matomo?
I think the most up do date: 4.5.0. (plugin was also the most up-to-date)

Do these errors appears every time, or just from time to time?
Time to time

What happens if you press F5?
F5 will always remove the error message (but when I refresh I do see the error there for a split second and then it is gone)

How many visits per day?
Not a lot, 10, 20, 30, maybe 40 visits per day.

Did you configure CRON to generate report data?
In wordpress Plugin I think it was done automatically, currect Cpanel install I did not configure CRON.

Also I noticed data is not showing up (in real time) at the moment when I receive this error. The data does also not show up when I refresh and the error is gone. Then I look into my other analytics (Koko Analytics plugin and Google Analytics) and I do see the data is registrered.

Also in the past I had a customer buying a product, but that visit was not registered at all by Matomo. Maybe it has something to do, with not all visits showing up and this error message.