Visitors subsections issues

When clicking on the Visitors tab I can see the overview information just fine, but if I click on any of the other subsections (Settings, Times, Frequency) I get the following bit of yellow screen thrown at me:

Warning: include(C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\piwik/tmp/templates_c%%FD^FDD^FDD76298%%index.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\libs\Smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1263

line 1263 in the above mentioned file is:

include($_smarty_compile_path);

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance!

[quote=jamesd @ Apr 2 2010, 07:25 PM]When clicking on the Visitors tab I can see the overview information just fine, but if I click on any of the other subsections (Settings, Times, Frequency) I get the following bit of yellow screen thrown at me:

Warning: include(C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\piwik/tmp/templates_c%%FD^FDD^FDD76298%%index.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\libs\Smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1263

line 1263 in the above mentioned file is:

include($_smarty_compile_path);

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Is there more information that I can give that might help in resolving this issue?

I think that your problem is, that smarty is unable to save the compiled templates in your mentioned folder.
Try chmod 777 for templates_c\ and then check whether the folder contains files.

Hi JamesD,

i checked some topics in the forums. Maybe this could help you:
http:// 301 Moved Permanently

And this is just a hint from my experience:
Change piwik/tmp/templates_c/ folder to CHMOD 777.

Hope that helps.
BR, Mariusz

[quote=Mariusz @ Apr 6 2010, 08:25 PM]Hi JamesD,

i checked some topics in the forums. Maybe this could help you:
http:// 301 Moved Permanently

And this is just a hint from my experience:
Change piwik/tmp/templates_c/ folder to CHMOD 777.

Hope that helps.
BR, Mariusz[/quote]

You sir, are my hero. Thanks for the assist!