Visitor Log, next/prev page, top and bottom

Hi Friends,
This is a very simple, and hopefully easy request. In the Visitor Log, if I know I need to look towards the end, it seems a little frustrating to have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, to get the Next page button. Then scroll to the bottom of that page, and click Next again. Then repeat until I get to the last page. So if the Next and Previous were at top and bottom, that would be very helpful.

Also helpful if there were a “go to the end” and “go to the beginning” buttons, to get quickly to those areas. Although I have the feeling that might be a little harder. It seems like the visitor log holds approximately the last 24 hours, at any given time. So I might guess (knowing as little as I know about coding) that part might be more difficult.

But just having Next and Previous at top and bottom would be a big help :slight_smile:

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

Personnally to go to the end of the page I press the key “END” on the keyboard, and it scrolls down to end of page. Does that help you avoid scrolling?

Well yeah, I could use the End key. I actually have some custom behavior on my mouse, where I’ve programmed in the End command. So technically, I don’t actually scroll. But whether I scroll or use the End key or my mouse, I still have to do one of those things, to go to the bottom of the 1st page. Then the Next link takes me to the top of the 2nd page. Then I have to go to the bottom of the 2nd page, to find the link to get to the top of the next page. Etc., etc.

So it’s not the scrolling itself. And having those navigation buttons at the top would only eliminate the scrolling (or end key or mouse). You still have to go page by page, to get to the end of the visitor log.

As I said, I’m guessing it might be tricky to have a ‘go to the end’ button. Although that would be ideal. But short of that, if the nav buttons at least were at top and bottom, it would help getting to the end of the visitor log (or beginning, depending on how you look at it), with less effort.