Visitor log for converted visits only

HI,

Just started with piwik, seem to have got it all up and running, looks great! I could do with some help extracting a particular set of data.

I want to look at the detailed visitor logs (showing their full path through the site) but filtered so that only those visitors who converted certain goals are shown.

To be more specific- I have a site with about 7000 visitors a day (we have lots of good free stuff, by design) and a handful of ecommerce transactions per day (10-15 or so). We’d like to know what paths the nice people who have paid us some money have gone through in order to convert.

The ecommerce report at present shows a summary of each visit that converted- but not the full visitor log path they took to get there. Is there a way of extracting that information without manually going through the Visitor log page by page?

Oh, and is it possible to show more entries on the visitor log page, too? Paged as it is, doing any meaningful trawl is impossibly slow. Does the “save” button at the bottom save the whole visitor log for the selected period, or just the currently displayed page?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers, Hywel

You can use segmentation in the Visitor Log widget, see my other reply in 301 Moved Permanently

Awesome, thank you!

Cheers, Hywel.