Visitor Log "broken"

Since upgrading to 2.10.0 my Visitor Log has been “broken”, se attached file.

Everything else seems to function as normal.

Could you please have a look at the database table ‘option’ if the is an entry with the ‘option_name’ “viewDataTableParameters_admin_Live.getLastVisitsDetails” and paste the ‘option_value’ here.

I have two different installations with the same problem,

The first:

{“isFooterExpandedInDashboard”:true,“filter_limit”:25}

The second:

{“filter_limit”:5,“isFooterExpandedInDashboard”:true,“filter_sort_column”:“idVisit”,“viewDataTable”:“table”,“enable_filter_excludelowpop”:“0”,“rows”:[],“rows_to_display”:[]}

Hm. That seems normal.
There was once an similar issue where that entry looked something like

{"isFooterExpandedInDashboard":true,"viewDataTable":"table","filter_limit":25}

Please try removing that entry and cleaning the folder tmp\templates_c

Unfortunately, that didn´t solve it either, tried it on both installations.

Hm. Guess I need to pass then. I’ve currently no other idea why that could happen.
Maybe someone else is able to help. If not, maybe open an issue on github.

That´s alright. Thanks for the help anyway, SteveG! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I have the same issue here, right after updating to 2.10.0 the visitors log looks like in the screenshot above.
Clearing tmp\templates_c did not help either.

Same here, after updating to 2.10.0
Clearing tmp\templates_c does nothing

Hi guys, thanks for the report! I created an issue in github: Visitor log may be displayed with many columns · Issue #6928 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

feel free to comment there or follow the progress

in the DB the
viewDataTableParameters_admin_Live.getLastVisitsDetails = {“filter_limit”:500,“filter_sort_column”:“idSite”} in the table “option”

I have the same problem as tiger

and with the datebase update it will nog be workig, i have change the datebase and user account in the sql update.

It looks that the old visisters log not vissble is, the last time i had change it with the url of a other account, but that is not possible

I have same problem after upgrade to 2.10.0 :frowning:

After upgrading from php version 5.3 to version 5.5 the visitors log is shown correctly again. I don´t know if the php version was the reason, but after migrating to a new server with the new php version (ans also an updated mysql version) the report looks perfect again.
regards

broken since update to 2.10.0 here, too, and the option value is:

{"isFooterExpandedInDashboard":true,"viewDataTable":"table"}

Does not help, i see the table. But not the old view as in the past

I’m experiencing the same problem with 2.10.0 — does anyone have a solution?

Hi guys, here is one solution that may work and restore the Visitor Log?

DELETE FROM piwik_option WHERE option_name LIKE '%Live.getLastVisitsDetails%';

We will implement proper fix for next release, see Visitor log may be displayed with many columns · Issue #6928 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

I have done “DELETE FROM piwik_option WHERE option_name LIKE ‘%Live.getLastVisitsDetails%’;” but it didn’t help
i also cleaned tmp/templates_c folder

Hi,

same here, didn’t help me to.
Any other Ideas how to fix this?

Thx
Mate