I just updated to version 1.8.3 and now I have the problem described below. I’ve searched here on the forum but I was not able to find anything. If there’s any discussion about it already, it would be great to know.
Otherwise, can anyone shed a light on this?
Thanks for your attention
When I access standard home page with dashboard the “Visitor browsers” widget does not show anything apart from its name, and the message “loading widget, please wait” (I’m translating UI from Italian, actual english message could be a little different).
For a short time I can see the orange error message from Ajax loading gone wrong (“Ooops, there was an error during request etc.” ).
If I try to add a widget from the user settings family, from the preview it looks like no one of them works, and I cannot add any of them back to the page if I have deleted it.
If I browse to page Visitor\User Settings at following URL:
it behaves like the widget: no data shown, orange Ajax error message for a while, and the “loading data…” message that never goes away.
I looked in windows events, under Windows logs\Application (again, please bear with me, I’m translating UI from Italian), and apparently everytime I refresh the page there’s an error in php-cgi.exe, caused by module php5.dll, exception code 0xc0000005 (which I think is related to bad memory access).
Then two consecutives AppCrashes for php-cgi.exe are logged.
***** System configuration:
I updated from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3. I did it by erasing previous site contents (I have source control anyway), putting on the new version contents, then adding my backed-up config.ini.php, then of course I followed the web install, which apparently went fine.
This is a development install.
Windows 7 64 bit,
PHP Version => 5.3.10,
MySQL Server version: 5.5.27 MySQL Community Server (GPL)