User Interface / UI Design / Themes / jQuery

At minimum, we will update jQuery from 1.2.6 to 1.3.2, adopt jQueryUI 1.7.2, update all the jQuery plugins (including the removal of some obsolete plugins, such as jquery.dimensions), and fix the backwards incompatibilities / regressions that invariably arise.

Beyond that, you’ll have to wait-and-see.

Hi,

I have just got into piwik and I do think it is amazing, definitely the best open source analytic software i’ve come across so far. I have started customising the look and feel of the basics but will eventually want to customise the whole layout structure. I do have a slight issue locating the Piwik text used as a logo to remove it so it’s completely replaced by my own logo, I cannot seem to find the correct file that generates this; also I have noticed a issue with the date picker and add widget buttons on the dashboard… Before I continue i’d like to point out if noone has noticed that once piwik is installed all css and js are groups in the following folder and can be found and edited from this location. There is no need to search all directories as it does seem to place all css in one file. The same goes for the js file located in the same folder.

“installationFolder/tmp/assets”

Now… In the CSS file that I located I have set the left position of the “addWidget” div to 335px… now at one point it seemed to have moved to the position i specified but then gets overlaped by the date picker. It seems that it also has a position specified in the html as seen in the attachment. My guess is that I need to remove position styles from the html code and only have these in the css but I am unable to locate where this is all generated from.

Once I have what I need I can definitely update my css and continue developing my layout… leading to contribute to piwik as much as possible

What I have done so far can be viewed at the following

piwik test
user: testuser
pass: test01

Happy New Year! If you are still using Piwik and interested in the awesome new feature of “Creating a Custom Segment in Piwik and apply to reports in Real time!” we need YOUR help, with a little or big donation at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/custom-segments-editor/

This will allow to dynamically add or edit, a new set of rules for example “Show all visitors from USA and using Firefox and using Google”. This will be done via a simple to use interface. See screenshots and more info here: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/custom-segments-editor/

We are crowd funding the future of Piwik and this feature in particular. With your help we can do it.

Thanks

Matthieu