Upgrade produces error

Hi, all.

I just upgraded piwik to version 2.0.1 from 1.9.1. I did run into some install problems, but eventually was able to log in. I still get the following error, though:

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.0.1) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/Morpheus/stylesheets/ieonly.css?cb=6dcbebd50acb4938b53da6663718e22e) is not within the allowed path(s): (C:\Windows\TEMP;C:\inetpub) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\core\Theme.php on line 133

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 file_exists(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\core\Theme.php:133]
#2 Piwik\Theme->rewriteAssetPathIfOverridesFound(…) called at [:]
#3 preg_replace_callback(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\core\Theme.php:100]
#4 Piwik\Theme->rewriteAssetsPathToTheme(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\core\View.php:257]
#5 Piwik\View->renderTwigTemplate(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\core\View.php:248]
#6 Piwik\View->render(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\plugins\CoreHome\Controller.php:115]
#7 Piwik\Plugins\CoreHome\Controller->index(…) called at [:]
#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\core\FrontController.php:117]
#9 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\index.php:71]

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Many thanks.

This may be related: When I first updated, piwik complained that:

The class GeoIPMap couldn’t be found in the file ‘C:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik/plugins/GeoIPMap/GeoIPMap.php’

I couldn’t log in to remove the plugin. So, I edited config.ini, and removed reference to GeoIPMap. Doing that at least allowed me to log in, and see my data, albeit with the error I posted about above. If I try to go to “Settings”, the GeoIPMap error comes up, and I’m no longer logged in.

I apologize if this is a separate issue.