Update Error

HI!

I got an error during the update. Now the system gets no data from the database.

I get this message in the backend:
INFO Installation[2014-06-04 11:57:00] [0317c] LOAD DATA INFILE failed… Error was: SQLSTATE[28000]: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user ‘web1229’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)[28000]

INFO Installation[2014-06-04 11:57:00] [0317c] LOAD DATA INFILE failed or not supported, falling back to normal INSERTs… Error was: Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[28000]: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user ‘web1229’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)[28000]

What can I do?

Is there a possibility to load up the new files and start a new upgrade?
Thanks a lot!

Access denied for user ‘web1229’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)[28000]

this error looks like your username and password for mysql database connect, are not valid, check they are valid in the config/config.ini.php file?

Hi!

Thanks - but they are right…
Something with the connection can´t be right…

I can see a very similar error message when I click Settings -> System Check (Optional -> Database abilities), but I don’t have configured LOAD DATA INFILE for my database… Of course my Piwik works great except of some broken plugins :wink:

Ok…
Can I overwrite the files, although it was downloaded everything and the installation failed?
Is there a possibility to restart installation of the new files?

Thanks a lot!