May 25, 2023, 6:05am
I saw we have a significant amount of segments set to “segmented reports are processed in real time” and I wanna update all via CLI or SQL to “segmented reports are pre-processed (faster, requires cron)” (latest matomo version).
What is the best way to go?
May 25, 2023, 6:18am
It looks like in the table SEGMENT the field auto_archive should be set to 1.
[Segments](https://matomo.org/docs/segmentation/) are an easy and flexible way to filter visits based on a combination of dimension and metrics.
The following information is stored in the `segment` table in a segment entity:
- `idsegment`: the segment id.
- `name`: the segment name.
- `definition`: the segment definition, see [Segment API reference](https://developer.matomo.org/api-reference/reporting-api-segmentation).
- `login`: the username who created this segment.
- `enable_all_users`: if set to `1`, the segment is visible by all users.
- `enable_only_idsite`: if set to a website ID, the segment is only visible to this website. If set to `0`, the segment is visible to all websites.
- `auto_archive`: set to `1` to have the segment pre-processed by the [core:archive console crontab](https://matomo.org/docs/setup-auto-archiving/).
- `ts_created`: the date when the segment was created.
- `ts_last_edit`: the date when the segment was last edited.
- `deleted`: set to `1` when a segment is deleted.
User entities describe each Piwik user. They are persisted in the `user` table.
The following information is stored in a user entity:
Anyone can confirm this?