Undefined index: idSites - Piwik 3.0.2

I just upgraded from 2.15 to 3.02. Install was successful however when I go to Piwik Settings I see the following message repeated about 30 times. I can still see Tracking information for applications but these messages pop up every time I switch to a new app in the Dashboard.

WARNING: D:\wamp\www\piwik\plugins\Goals\Reports\BaseEcommerce.php(56): Notice - Undefined index: idSites - Piwik 3.0.2 - Please report this message in the Piwik forums: http://forum.piwik.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already)

When I open the PHP file being referenced, it appears be having an issue with this function:

private function isEcommerceEnabledByInfos($infos)
{
$idSites = $infos[‘idSites’];

if (count($idSites) != 1) {
            return false;
        }
        $idSite = reset($idSites);
        return $this->isEcommerceEnabled($idSite);
    }

Please let me know how I should proceed to resolve these messages, thanks.

I am having the exact same issue after updating to 3.0.4. Did you find a resolution for this?

Hi, @auBusinessDaD

Someone else solved the issue yesterday by updating all plugins: Warning after update

Thanks @Findus23,

I did see this, but how do I update all of the plugins?

Just go to the plugin overview in the Admin Interface and check if there are any updates.

I am on the Manage Plugins page in the admin interface and can see all of the installed plugins but there is no check for updates button.

If there is an update available, it should look like this:

If there are no updates available, you can try to disable all third-party plugins one-by-one until the error is gone and you know which plugin is causing it.

So no updates are available then?

Have you tired this? Did it help?

I just saw that there was already a github issue for this error:

The file piwik\plugins\Goals\Reports\BaseEcommerce.php should have been deleted a long time ago in one of the 2.x updates.

The folder should look like this: https://github.com/piwik/piwik/tree/master/plugins/Goals/Reports

Maybe try manually deleting the BaseEcommerce.php, BaseEcommerceItem.php and BaseGoal.php.

Unfortunately when i do that Piwik gives an HTTP 500 error.

Hi, can you check the error log, to see what the exactly fails?

Thank Findus23, where do i find the logs? (sorry not a php or piwik pro)

That really depends on your operating system/linux distribution. But most of the times it is somewhere similar to /var/log/php7.0-fpm.log. If you are on a shared hoster, you often have a logs directory in your FTP folder.