Dear Sirs: Can’t say how disappointed I am with your response to my concern. I did the 30-day trial of Cloud hosting to try out the software and at the end of the period I attempted to install the software. Unable to do so, I paid for 1 month of Cloud hosting, but that is going to be the end of it. Great product but very poor support. I am a very small web site and have no budget for you Cloud subscription.
- Downloaded the software from PIWIK.org
- Opened the zip file and deployed files to web site: www.wisconsinpollinators.com/analytics
- Went to URL and page opened
- Click NEXT
- The process appeared to start, bu then, after about 30 seconds, got an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
- Contacted GoDaddy, the ISP that hosts my site and they confirmed that my mySQL database, piwik, has the correct permissions, that I was using the right version of php software and there were no setup issues (they read through the piwik documentation and confirmed everything was set up correctly)
- Still no lock and the DB is NOT set up.
- There were no messages in the log file