Unable to Add New Website

Has anyone else encountered a problem adding websites. When even i try to add one all i get is the error at the top of the list now.

The url ‘http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com’ is not a valid URL.

I have no idea why this happens and now cannot use the software, whilst before it was fine.

Any tips on how to debug, solve or even bypass this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen

Look for changes to your Apache configuration, e.g., mod_rewrite and mod_security rules.

I’ve just added piwik to my primary site and tried to add other stand alone sites. While I received confirmation that is was saved. I could not find any of the sites except my initial site. Do I need to add piwik
to each site individually?

No Apache changes at all it is on dedicated server with only PIWIK installed, as I have 600 domains I want to monitor.

[quote=Rosalee @ Nov 7 2010, 02:04 AM]I’ve just added piwik to my primary site and tried to add other stand alone sites. While I received confirmation that is was saved. I could not find any of the sites except my initial site. Do I need to add piwik
to each site individually?[/quote]

I have resolve the issue I had stated above. It’s working great now. All my 6 sites are now linked to piwik. I was not clicking on the “green” button on the right. I was “saving” what I did. Now I have one site number missing because I did not delete (siteUrl2.com) until after when I edited.

Try looking for changes at the edge of your network. It looks like double encoding, perhaps by a proxy server or a side-effect of a redirect.

Where is the green button is available while adding new website ?