Trying to find out why my piwik.js never completes loading

I would like to find out why piwik.js never seems to finish loading on my Joomla websites. See screenshot:

If a disable the script, my homepage usually loads below 1.5 seconds, but with the script enabled the loading time shown in Firebug always increases significantly.

In Piwik’s System Check I do see this error message:

LOAD DATA INFILE
Using LOAD DATA INFILE will greatly speed Piwik’s archiving process up. To make it available to Piwik, try updating your PHP & MySQL software and make sure your database user has the FILE privilege.
If your Piwik server tracks high traffic websites (eg. > 100,000 pages per month), we recommend to try fix this problem.
Error: LOAD DATA INFILE failed… Error was:
Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[28000]: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user ‘xxxxxx’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)[28000]

I don’t have access rights to change the privileges for the database user, so I will have to contact my webhoster for this. Just would like to know if this error could be the cause for Piwik to act as a speed brake. Nevertheless the statistics seem to work properly if the script is enabled. The Piwik database currently is approximately 100 mb.

the piwik.js doesn’t load probably because you use an adblocker?

That was it! Thank you for your reply. I always have the Ghostery plugin enabled in Firefox. Normally I have Piwik on the whitelist, but block all third party ad servers and Google Analytics as well as Doubleclick etc. Simply forgot to allow Piwik again after a recent update of the tracker list.