Troubles with instalation

Hello,

I would like ask you for help. I do use Total Commande (in binary mode), while I send all piwik files to server, I try to go to PIWIK file, but I get message:

Warning: require_once(/data/web/virtuals/2038/virtual/www/piwik/core/testMinimumPhpVersion.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/virtuals/2038/virtual/www/piwik/index.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/data/web/virtuals/2038/virtual/www/piwik/core/testMinimumPhpVersion.php’ (include_path=’.:/data/web/virtuals/2038/virtual’) in /data/web/virtuals/2038/virtual/www/piwik/index.php on line 35

If I go to server and look in piwik/core, I do find testMinimum…?

Please can you help me identify my problem (I did have PIWIK instaled already on this server, tow days ago by accident I have lost the piwik file …)?

Thank you very much

I have realised that in my first instalation (which was sucesfull) I have instaled PIWIK 1.0 Is it possible to download old version?

I would download and instal old version and update to new as before …

Thank you for help

Please could you advise me :frowning:

you can find old piwik versions on the builds server.

But try to reupload all files in Ascii mode to see if it helps

No, don’t use ASCII mode. The problem is more likely a problem in your unzip utility or ftp client. Examples:
[ul]
[li]long filenames not supported: testMinimumVersion.php treated as testMi~1.php[/li]
[li]filename case isn’t preserved: testMinimumVersion.php treated as testminimumversion.php[/list]
[/ul]