The field group in piwik_site, makes an error in my SQL syntax

Dear people,

First I want to tell you that Piwik is working super! But when I want tot backup my webshop, I’ll get the next error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘group,feedburnerName from piwik_site’ at line 1

select idsite,name,main_url,ts_created,ecommerce,timezone,currency,excluded_ips,excluded_parameters,group,feedburnerName from piwik_site

It seems it has something to do with Piwik.

My provider tells me that the field group (in the table piwik_site) is not permitted. It should be changed into “group” (between “ ” ) and than it should work.

But because Piwik is installed without that I do the queries myself. It’s installing with an online programm, I can’t make the changing.

Anyone can help me with this?

Thank you very much!!

Best regards,

Ron

I also post this earlier in Dutch :stuck_out_tongue: I think I was sleeping :smiley: I will ask to delete that post.

Edit: Ai, this is simplerer (is this a word? sorry for me bad English!) than I thought. My provider told me that you cant change the field group. But it seems you can!

I logged in at PHPMyAdmin and went to piwik_site, tab: structure, and changed the field group into “group”. And my backups are working again! Jippie!! I hope I also can help someone with this same problem with this simple solution.

If you think this solution is wrong! Please post how to make a better solution! Thnx! :stuck_out_tongue: