System checks OK but no heatmaps

Been searching for some time now and cannot seem to find a reason for not seeing heatmaps.
The system check shows everything is fine but nothing shows up.

#### Heatmap & Session Recording Tracking:
 ✔ '$MATOMO_URLplugins/HeatmapSessionRecording/configs.php' is accessible

Heatmap & Session Recording Tracking
'https://my.domain.com/plugins/HeatmapSessionRecording/configs.php' is accessible

This for example has been sitting on my screen for nearly two hours.

There have been 3 samples recorded so far. However, no screenshot has been taken yet. If there is a "Screenshot URL" for this heatmap, it may take a while for the screenshot to become available as a user first needs to open this screenshot URL. Depending on the sample rate this may take a while.

What else should I look at to diagnose why this is not working?

As heatmap is a premium feature, don’t hesitate to contact directly the support:
shop at innocraft dot com
Then, don’t forget to share the solution here! :wink:

I have a 30 day trial so that is being wasted right now since it’s not working :(.
I will contact the above, thanks.

Going in circles. These are the support forums when folks can help each other. You tell me to go look for tihs other company and that leads me back to matomo.

I’ve emailed matomo support and hopping they can send me some info on whom I need to contact.

Hi @matmike ,

Sorry about the inconvenience. Your support request was sent to Sales queue, which is not the right channel to get support for Premium features, as it serves the different purpose and the people who work on the queue may not be able to help with your request.

Our Support team has sent a reply to your request, please work with them to get the issue sorted.

This is silly. I was told by support that I would get help. The help took over a week to get only to be told to make my server unsafe. I told them I would not be able to buy since I wasn’t able to try yet and they said fine, would have someone contact me and nothing to date.

Now I keep getting notices that I’m going to be billed even though I’m not even using these, they aren’t even installed yet again, no one bothers to respond and the notices keep coming in.

I was impressed by this company but now I’m just frustrated.

Hi @matmike ,

Our Support team work only over the week days and we had a long weekend in New Zealand, which caused some delays in replying. Support team already sent a reply to your request.

I have exactly the same experience. Please reach out to support… bla bla bla. I did, and got a reply in 2 days, about checking the server asking what I already wrote.

Since then silence. I’m willing to buy it, but as there is no help to get it working. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Hi @nitai, I believe your issues have been addressed via shop@matomo.org. Please let us know if there is anything further you require assistance with.

Yes, it has been resolved.

For the record, if someone who wants to buy a subscription is left hanging for days, it just creates a “friction” that can be avoided with a simple “we are working on it”. If all we get is a silent treatment, we are left hanging and wondering what is going on.

This comment comes out of a good place and in no means a “bashing”. I’m very impressed with Matomo’s performance even with 5000 concurrent requests and heatmaps turned on.