"syntax error, unexpected $end"

after the problem :

The magic method __isset() must have public visibility and cannot be static
in '/var/www/html/piwik/libs/Zend/Config.php' at the line 184

and solving this with changeset1287, I have another problem.
I got this error-message:

syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in /users/theo/www/piwik/config/global.ini.php on line 145

in '/users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Zend/Config/Ini.php' at the line 102

#0  Piwik_ErrorHandler(2, syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in /users/theo/www/piwik/config/global.ini.php on line 145
, /users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Zend/Config/Ini.php, 102, Array ([filename] => /users/theo/www/piwik/config/global.ini.php,[section] => ,[config] => 1,[allowModifications] => 1))
#1  parse_ini_file(/users/theo/www/piwik/config/global.ini.php, 1) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/libs/Zend/Config/Ini.php:102]
#2  Zend_Config_Ini->__construct(/users/theo/www/piwik/config/global.ini.php, , 1) called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Config.php:106]
#3  Piwik_Config->init() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/Piwik.php:1289]
#4  Piwik::createConfigObject() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/core/FrontController.php:192]
#5  Piwik_FrontController->init() called at [/users/theo/www/piwik/index.php:54]

any hints?

I don’t recommend selectively applying changesets a la carte to a 0.4.1 install, unless you’re comfortable with code in flux. (SVN is already up to revision 1293.)

0.4.2 should be out shortly and should resolve most (if not all) of the issues arising from php 5.3 backward incompatibility and deprecated functionality.

[quote=vipsoft @ Jul 7 2009, 01:49 PM]I don’t recommend selectively applying changesets a la carte to a 0.4.1 install, unless you’re comfortable with code in flux. (SVN is already up to revision 1293.)

0.4.2 should be out shortly and should resolve most (if not all) of the issues arising from php 5.3 backward incompatibility and deprecated functionality.[/quote]
ok! thanks!
than i´ll wait!

GOOD WORK!