Stuck on Sunday 21st

I upgraded to 0.5.5 on Sunday. The date at the top of my installation is now set as Sunday even as we head into Tuesday. I can change to today’s date, but when I click dashboard, or head to the index, I am reset to the Sunday date. I also can set up the Live visits widget and have Monday data, even as the top of dashboard shows Sunday Data. Things worked for me fine in 0.5.4

Anyone else have an issue? I have tried to modify PHP.ini, index and piwik to different time zones (and have them all match) to no avail…anyone else having this issue?

[quote=jamesplato @ Mar 23 2010, 02:41 AM]I upgraded to 0.5.5 on Sunday. The date at the top of my installation is now set as Sunday even as we head into Tuesday. I can change to today’s date, but when I click dashboard, or head to the index, I am reset to the Sunday date. I also can set up the Live visits widget and have Monday data, even as the top of dashboard shows Sunday Data. Things worked for me fine in 0.5.4

Anyone else have an issue? I have tried to modify PHP.ini, index and piwik to different time zones (and have them all match) to no avail…anyone else having this issue?[/quote]

Okay realized on upgrade lost change to global.ini.php

in case anyone has the same issue, all you need to do is change today from yesterday