[Solved]No super user access

Hello,

First of all, thanks for piwik it’s really amazing to use it.

But i have a little problem. The friste site i register with piwik when i install it doesn’t need to be use, so in super use mode i delete it, but after that, when i try to connecte with my super user account, i can’t.

No error message display and no message in log file.

I try to create in database the site with the ID 1 but that doens’t change anything

Is there a solution for this please ?}]

(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Piwik not really designed to work without websites, delete your Piwik database & config/config file and do the install again

Sorry i forgot something, i have other sites follow by my piwik, the only one i delete is the one asked when the wizard installation ask. And then no acces with the super user account

(Matthieu Aubry) #4

what happens when you click login? come back to login screen?

have you tried “password reset” link?

Yes, when i click login i came back to login screen.

I try to reset my password, i have the mail, i can change the password, but after that nothing change

(vipsoft) #6

Go into your database and execute the following query, replacing X by the id of the site that you deleted.

DELETE FROM piwik_option WHERE option_name like '%\_defaultReport' AND option_value = 'X';

Thanks, thanks, and thannnnnks, i didn’t delete the value, i modify it by one of the other site and wondferfull i can login again :slight_smile:

Thanks really for helping me !!!

(Matthieu Aubry) #8

Nice Anthon!