[SOLVED] Getting Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo error


#1

Hi,

I moved my Piwik installation to a new server yesterday. It was working fine until I discovered the following error this morning:

Fatal error: Class Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (IteratorAggregate::getIterator) in /srv/users/######/apps/piwik/public/libs/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 439

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo in /srv/users/######/apps/piwik/public/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 184

I am running the latest version (2.14.2) with the following plugins

[PluginsInstalled]
PluginsInstalled[] = "Login"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreAdminHome"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UsersManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "SitesManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Installation"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CorePluginsAdmin"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreHome"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreVisualizations"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Proxy"
PluginsInstalled[] = "API"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExamplePlugin"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Widgetize"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Transitions"
PluginsInstalled[] = "LanguagesManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Actions"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Dashboard"
PluginsInstalled[] = "MultiSites"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Referrers"
PluginsInstalled[] = "DevicesDetection"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Goals"
PluginsInstalled[] = "SEO"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Events"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UserCountry"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitsSummary"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitFrequency"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitTime"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitorInterest"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExampleAPI"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExampleRssWidget"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Provider"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Feedback"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreUpdater"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreConsole"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ScheduledReports"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UserCountryMap"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Live"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CustomVariables"
PluginsInstalled[] = "PrivacyManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ImageGraph"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Annotations"
PluginsInstalled[] = "MobileMessaging"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Overlay"
PluginsInstalled[] = "SegmentEditor"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Insights"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ZenMode"
PluginsInstalled[] = "LeftMenu"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Morpheus"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Contents"
PluginsInstalled[] = "BulkTracking"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Resolution"
PluginsInstalled[] = "DevicePlugins"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExampleTheme"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Ecommerce"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UserLanguage"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Monolog"
PluginsInstalled[] = "SecurityInfo"
PluginsInstalled[] = "PerformanceMonitor"
PluginsInstalled[] = "WebsiteGroups"
PluginsInstalled[] = "InterSites"
PluginsInstalled[] = "BotTracker"
PluginsInstalled[] = "IP2Location"
PluginsInstalled[] = "IPv6Usage"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Diagnostics"
PluginsInstalled[] = "WebsiteMeasurable"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Intl"
PluginsInstalled[] = “Bandwidth”

Thx
Rudy


#2

Never mind, problem caused by an error in the php.ini