[SoIved] fail to config pw-piwik when piwik on NAS behind firewall

Hi!

I have WordPress blogg running on a ISP where I have installed the plugin wp-piwik.
I have a Synology NAS behind a firewall where I have installed piwik. The firewall redirect port 8030 to the NAS with port 80. I can reach piwik with the following url: mydomain.com:1224/piwik (both domain name and port number are other than the example). I can logon and see my piwik installation.
I see my auth token. Then I login to my WordPress installation and tries to configure piwik with the url and auth token. When I save config I get an error message saying I need to check my url or auth token.

Anyone who can see what I seem to do wrong here?

/Niklaslved:

Here is the output from the test script on the support tab in wp-piwik:

*** Test 1/2: SitesManager.getSitesWithAtLeastViewAccess ***
Using: cURL
SSL peer verification: disabled
User Agent: WP-Piwik
Call: <mydomain.com>:/piwik/?module=API&method=SitesManager.getSitesWithAtLeastViewAccess&format=XML&token_auth= + TOKEN
Result:

Time: 0s

*** Test 2/2: SitesManager.getSitesIdFromSiteUrl ***
Using: cURL
SSL peer verification: disabled
User Agent: WP-Piwik
Call: <mydomain.com>:/piwik/?module=API&method=SitesManager.getSitesIdFromSiteUrl&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbredband.skarkind.se&format=XML&token_auth= + TOKEN
Result:

Time: 0s

Is it SSL peer verification that fails for me? How do I solve that?

The version of Piwik is 2.2 which is the latest you can run out of the box on Synology.

The version of Piwik is 2.2 which is the latest you can run out of the box on Synology.

Is the latest version 2.5.0 not working on Synology? why?

Problem solved. The port number that I used from WordPress to my firewall (8030) was closed by my ISP that hosts the WordPress server. The port 8080 was open and when I used that one it worked directly.
It was I who did not understand how the ISP’s firewall was configured.

With normal update procedure I only get Piwik 2.2 and not the 2.5. At least not yet.