I want to achieve the following:
- Single piwik installation/database for 3 websites.
- Piwik is invoked via subdomains (piwik.domain1.com, analyze.domain2.com, stats.domain3.com), js codes contain appropriate subdomains.
- All three subdomains point to the same single piwik installation.
What I suppose to do:
- Make a folder httpdocs/piwik in the httpdocs (as I have for other websites. They located at httpdocs/site1 httpdocs/site2 and so on) or use a root folder / on a separate hosting account.
- Have piwik.domain1.com, analyze.domain2.com, stats.domain3.com pointed to this piwik location
- Install piwik from piwik.domain1.com, then add the two rest websites via control panel. <- Some doubts about this. Piwik doesn’t have a general url, it does (have to) all three subdomains all together.
Question - doable? Do I get the custom js-code with apporproate subdomain conatined for each website? Can I login in control panel via any of the subdomains?
In short, the goal I want to achieve: single piwik installation for all websites, each website has its own subdomain js-code, each website has its own login to piwik.