Since 1.11.1: Can't see any data

Hi,

Don’t know why yet, but this morning I log in piwik to check some stats and all Widget display 0 data.

I got no error, even Piwik mobile is not working. Everything was running fine last week…

I’m also having this error under Settings / Overview

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.11.1) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: topMenu in /data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%25^25A^25A8A371%%top_bar_top_menu.tpl.php on line 6 

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%25^25A^25A8A371%%top_bar_top_menu.tpl.php:6]
#1 include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]
#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%A5^A51^A51D6D8B%%top_bar.tpl.php:8]
#3 include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]
#4 Smarty->_smarty_include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%38^383^383EA889%%header.tpl.php:49]
#5 include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]
#6 Smarty->_smarty_include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/tmp/templates_c/%%CC^CC4^CC46CD18%%AdminOverview.tpl.php:8]
#7 include(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]
#8 Smarty->fetch(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/core/View.php:127]
#9 Piwik_View->render(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/plugins/AdminOverview/Controller.php:30]
#10 Piwik_AdminOverview_Controller->index(...) called at [:]
#11 call_user_func_array(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/core/FrontController.php:136]
#12 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/data01/pCorpo/pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/index.php:52]

Got also this error when I try to generate a report

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://pointpubmedianetworks.com/analytics/index.php?module=API&action=index&idSite=1&period=day&date=yesterday&token_auth=1fc2f2ef38ae259a056a5a95fac11009&method=PDFReports.generateReport&idReport=2&outputType=3&language=en. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I managed to resolv the issue for no data. The problem is coming from UserLanguage plugin. I just disabled it and everything works fine except of the error under Settings/Overview

You can safely delete the UserLanguage plugin. It is old and not needed anymore, it was superseeded by the LanguagesManager plugin a few versions back.