Shared Widget data is a day behind

Hello,
I’ve been trying to implement piwik in to my website, and it’s been a big challenge - mainly because of what I’ve been trying to do, but, it has so far survived most things I’ve thrown at it, which is great.

I have found a problem in it.

When I go to the widgets in the main preview page:

/index.php?module=Widgetize&action=index&idSite=2&period=day&date=today

I get a widget that is real time and working well.

However, when I use the shared code with a user auth_token and formatted properly in an iframe to show “today”, I have data that is dropped off from “today”. Yes, it’s now 1am, but I’ve noticed that the data doesn’t match.

Is there a setting I’m missing somewhere?

I’ve attached a picture.

I’ve also left a link to my code geeking of what I’ve been working on using ModX.
http://forums.modx.com/thread/90459/statistics-using-piwik-in-modx-securely-on-a-per-user-basis-using-their-apis#dis-post-496313

please try this patch: Setting the default timezone to UTC in the core:archive script, refs … · matomo-org/matomo@22e8a7a · GitHub

Thanks Matt, I’ll give it a go tomorrow.
Cheers,
Steve

Thanks Matt, I’m not sure if it did anything, but I also shifted the timezone offset to be UTC+2, instead of UTC+10 (as it should be for Melbourne, Australia) time. Weird, but it seems to be working now. Thanks.
Steve

Please try the latest beta 2.2.1-b2 which fixes the issue I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo