Security Breaches issue with Changing of DB Table Prefix with your suggested one

Hi Team,

I am trying to use your WordPress plugin, first thing i would like to suggest that the Zip file size it too large to upload for that we need to change our

php_value upload_max_filesize 25MB
php_value post_max_size 27MB
php_value memory_limit 30MB

which seems take very take technical exercise on first step.

After that our website goes rolling out with technical issues and challenges for changing suggestion in functions.php for following line of code.

add_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_plugin_prefix_page_change’, array($this, ‘plugin_prefix_page_change’));

and we can not grant that permission to changes.

Can you guys help us on this issue that without changing table prefix can we proceed?

Thanks & Cheers.

Regards

Hi there,
to troubleshoot further could you please post the exact error message you’re seeing?

Also where is the code wp_ajax_nopriv_plugin_prefix_page_change from, is this related to a plugin?

Thanks,

Hi Matthieu,

Actually for memory issue it shows link expired message and for plugin-prefix-page error it wont show any message it directly leads to disabling the admin page of website from WordPress and redirecting me to Recovery Mode of website.

Hi Team,

Does this problem has any issue related to W3C Total Cache Plugin because I have disabled the Total Cache Plugin and your plugin has started working normally?

and after getting login in matomo.cloud does it support multiple website tracking access or not like i have registered 2 websites in same account now 1 is getting tracked for 2nd on it continuously asking for authentication code for that.

Thanks and Regards

Hi there,
can you please reach out to the Support team by going to Matomo > Help info page > Fill in the contact form. Thanks!