Search engine keyword performance plugin - Googl Oauth issue

Hey guys I am running the search engine keyword performance plugin (non-cloud) and I keep getting my google account disconnected every week or so. I get the following message::

An error occured while validating the account connection: { “error”: “invalid_grant”, “error_description”: “Bad Request” }

If this is a permanent error, try removing the account and connect it again.

Everything is configured correctly, works fine for a week or so and then kicks me out. Then I have to delete it and re-authenticate w google to add it back in again. Any idea what is causing this?

Bumping this. The issue is still occuring.

Hi Brian,

Can you please:

1. Generate a new refresh token
  2. Go to the security tab of your google account dashboard
  3. Under the Recent security activity section, you should see a security alert for your app.
  4. Click on the context menu next to the notification and click DISMISS
  5. At this point you’ll be presented with a dialog of options where you indicate the level of trust you have for the app. I just went ahead and said I trusted the developer/app, obviously. And that’s it! The refresh token should persist after this.
  • Under the Recent security activity section, you should see a security alert for your app.
  • Click on the context menu next to the notification and click DISMISS

These do not appear in mine. I am using 2 factor authentication on my account. Is there somewhere else I can go in and manually change it?