Scheduled email reports

Hello there,

I’ve been browsing through the files of Piwik for a while now and I can’t seem to find where I can modify the markup of the email reports and add new included statistics. I made an addition in the integrated visitor log plugin that I’d like to add to the scheduled email reports as well although I can’t seem to figure out where I could possibly add that. I did search for a possible solution on the internet and forums but I can’t find anything about it. Either I’m blind or nobody (or a few) has done it, yet. If this all sounds vague to you, I’m willingly to post all the steps I have been through and explain my issue in details.

Any response will be extremely appeciated and thank you for reading this forum topic!

• Kevto.

Adding the Visitor log to the scheduled report is currently a feature request: Add Visitor Logs to the Scheduled Reports (html and pdf) · Issue #1834 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

You are welcome to contribute. it’s maybe not that easy, but the key will be to add the Visitor Log to the metadata API, as metadata reports are displayed in the scheduled reports

Thank you for your response. I will take a look at it myself first and if it works properply, I will contribute it to Piwik.