Schedule email reports issue

I have the latest stable version of Piwik installed on Windows 7. I scheduled reports being emailed to me daily at 8 o’clock. I don’t receive any reports. I do receive them when I manually click on send report button. I don’t have a cron job for archiving. I have checked “Archive reports when viewed from the browser” option and archive reports at 150 seconds. I installed TasksTimetable plugin and I don’t see the schedule reports listed there. Should they be listed there? If yes why they are not there and if no then why I am not receiving the reports? What is the problem?

I installed TasksTimetable plugin and I don’t see the schedule reports
listed there. Should they be listed there? If yes why they are not
there and if no then why I am not receiving the reports? What is the
problem?

Yes, the tasks should be listed in your task timetable listing. There must be an issue preventing your Piwik to Schedule and run the taksks properly. To troubleshoot this further, would it be possible to give me some FTP or SSH access to your piwik server? alternatively, please enable debugging: http://developer.piwik.org/api-reference/tracking-api#debugging-the-tracker and send me a log output of the piwik.php tracking request

I have the logs, let me know how to send it to you. It does not let me do upload. Also wanted to mention that I am using PHP 7.0, with Apache2.4 the following are the modules that are uncommented in my php.ini file. Are there other modules that needs to be uncommented for the report email scheduler to work?
extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=php_mbstring.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll
extension=php_openssl.dll

Any updates on this?