Report Visits by Day of Week empty

Hi,

When I go to manage emailreports and click on Send Report now, in the Visits by Day of Week only this day has information, the other days are empty. When I go to the dashboard, there clearly is information the days before. does anyone know why the report does not show information about the other days?

can you please post a screenshot showing the empty report and same report that works in dashboard?

Hereto a screenshot of the dashboard where you can see 136 visitors and 7000 pageviews on Wednesday. In the other screenshow from the report, only today has numbers, the other days of the week are empty.

@pubuse thanks for the report. It’s actually “by design” that it shows only the data for the selected day. However I agree it is a bit confusing. Maybe we could simply hide this report from being added to email report when period = day ?

Ah… :slight_smile: that is confusing when I choose for a weekly report… Maybe I should choose to send the report daily, but that is a bit much. Is there maybe a report available where I can see the visitors for the past week by day? Maybe I missed it.

Is there maybe a report available where I can see the visitors for the past week by day? Maybe I missed it.

THere is no such report yet, but it seems to be a must-have doesn’t it? maybe you can create an issue for this request