Report that shows cities

Please forgive me if this has been answered before. I am new to Piwik however my installation works great! I would like a report each week that shows the cities and their total visitors for each. I can drill down on the " Visitor’s Country" widget on the dashboard and it shows the cities and the total amount of visitors. That is not shown in any report I can find. Any help is appreciated!

I’m also waiting for a response on the accuracy of the Geographic reporting in Piwik. I’ve used the geoIP module and I can tell you that it is not accurate in terms of city locations. This is probably down to the .dat file. As for the country flags on individual visitor logs, some of them are completely wrong and don’t match the GeoIP countries, with France defaulting to the USA and the UK. In fact, I have had the same IP address in France reported as being form the UK and from the USA on separate hits.

Its hard to figure out why this is a contentious issue. Hopefully, someone will have the courtesy to provide some clarification given how great they say the community is.

You can see my post here: 301 Moved Permanently

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!