Problems with the integrity check

Hello, I’m trying to install Piwik on a mutualized hosting space without SSL, which means I have to locally extract your latest.zip and then upload upload the folder by FTP.

The problem is that the installation integrity checking tool keeps on telling me there is an integrity problem with the files

But it won’t tell me with what files files there is problem ! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

• I already reuploaded everything four times.
  • During the 5th attempt, I asked my upload program to only overwrite the files with a different size. Tried twice.
  • I re-downloaded your latest.zip (0.6.1 BTW), two more attempts didn’t bring any change.

And I have to precise I am a very active webmaster uploading quantities of script files on my various websites : I’m not a pro webmaster, more like a zealotous learner, but I have grown assured I can trust my FTP client (filezilla, latest).

So, simply said, please : would you know a way to find out WHICH FILES, precisely, are different and cause this integrity check failure during the installation of piwik ?

This would be a great update style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

• but please, if YOU know how to find it out right now, maybe it’s logged somewhere, I’d be VERY grateful if you could help style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Best regards,
Sabin

There should be a link next to the error message that opens a popup window with the files that failed.

That said, chances are you just need to ftp the files in BINARY mode.

Same here:
Incompatible archive: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

alpha: in future, please create a new thread instead of hijacking an unrelated topic. The cause of your error message is a timeout during the download. We have fixed this in http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/2166

[quote=vipsoft @ May 8 2010, 08:34 PM]There should be a link next to the error message that opens a popup window with the files that failed.

That said, chances are you just need to ftp the files in BINARY mode.[/quote]
I have the same problem.
Uploading in binary mode does not help.

The “Details” button just reveals an empty list, see screenshot. So how are we supposed to find which file is the evil one? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif