Problems after upgrade to 1.11

As BigStu in 301 Moved Permanently after upgrading my piwik to 1.11 my visitors log can’t be loaded in any of my sites.

Taking a look to the developer toolbar I can see that the call to the activity log page is returning a 500 header.

If I check my apache error log file I can see the following line:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare Piwik_LanguageTranslate() (previously declared in plugins/UserLanguage/functions.php:17) in plugins/UserSettings/functions.php on line 285

I also have a 500 header when I try to access the new “Real-time map”, caused by the same method redeclaration.

And if I select an interval of more than 4 or 5 days (varies depending on the amount of visits) I also get this error and no widget is loaded.

Disable the plugin UserLangauge and try again

Thanks! It solved the problem.

Now I’ve seen that if I access into the BotTracker config it throws me this error:

error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.11) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: topMenu in tmp/templates_c/%%25^25A^25A8A371%%top_bar_top_menu.tpl.php on line 6 

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [tmp/templates_c/%%25^25A^25A8A371%%top_bar_top_menu.tpl.php:6]
#1 include(...) called at [libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]
#2 Smarty->_smarty_include(...) called at [tmp/templates_c/%%A5^A51^A51D6D8B%%top_bar.tpl.php:8]
#3 include(...) called at [Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]
#4 Smarty->_smarty_include(...) called at [tmp/templates_c/%%38^383^383EA889%%header.tpl.php:49]
#5 include(...) called at [libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1869]
#6 Smarty->_smarty_include(...) called at [tmp/templates_c/%%5E^5EC^5EC5A660%%config.tpl.php:8]
#7 include(...) called at [Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]
#8 Smarty->fetch(...) called at [core/View.php:127]
#9 Piwik_View->render(...) called at [plugins/BotTracker/Controller.php:83]
#10 Piwik_BotTracker_Controller->config(...) called at [:]
#11 call_user_func_array(...) called at [core/FrontController.php:136]
#12 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [index.php:52]

I tried to delete the cache in templates_c to discard, but there was no way…

PS. Can anybody tell me where is the search on this forums? I’m feeling like a dummy trying to find it xD